Welcome to Southside Baptist Church
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AT SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST! @ 9:30AM!! We are using the Answers Bible Curriculum
~~ Continue here: Sunday School Information
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God!
- Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student!
- Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level.
- For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education!
~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Job 10:14 (KJV)
If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.
Click here to read more!
And a woman who had a hemorrhage for twelve years, and could not be healed by anyone, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His [a]cloak, and immediately her hemorrhage stopped. And Jesus said, “Who is the one who touched Me?” And while they were all denying it, Peter said, “(A)Master, the [b]people are crowding and pressing in on You.” But Jesus said, “Someone did touch Me, for I was aware that (B)power had gone out of Me.” When the woman saw that she had not escaped notice, she came trembling and fell down before Him, and declared in the presence of all the people the reason why she had touched Him, and how she had been immediately healed. And He said to her, “Daughter, (C)your faith has [c]made you well; (D)go in peace.”