Welcome to Southside Baptist Church
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AT SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST! @ 9:30AM!! We are using the Answers Bible Curriculum
~~ Continue here: Sunday School Information
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God!
- Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student!
- Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level.
- For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education!
~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Nehemiah 2:3 (KJV)
And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, [lieth] waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire?
Click here to read more!
And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:
And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.
And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.
Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.
Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.