Welcome to Southside Baptist Church
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AT SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST! @ 9:30AM!! We are using the Answers Bible Curriculum
~~ Continue here: Sunday School Information
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God!
- Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student!
- Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level.
- For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education!
~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Isaiah 56:5 (KJV)
Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Click here to read more!
Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.