Welcome to Southside Baptist Church
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
* Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God! * Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student! * Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level. * For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education! ~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Genesis 44:18 (KJV)
Then Judah came near unto him, and said, Oh my lord, let thy servant, I pray thee, speak a word in my lord's ears, and let not thine anger burn against thy servant: for thou [art] even as Pharaoh.
Click here to read more!
Then Hannah prayed and said, 'My heart exults in the LORD; My horn is exalted in the LORD, My mouth speaks boldly against my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation. 'There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God. 'Boast no more so very proudly, Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth; For the LORD is a God of knowledge, And with Him actions are weighed. 'The bows of the mighty are shattered, But the feeble gird on strength. 'Those who were full hire themselves out for bread, But those who were hungry cease to hunger. Even the barren gives birth to seven, But she who has many children languishes. 'The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to Sheol and raises up. 'The LORD makes poor and rich; He brings low, He also exalts. 'He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them. NASB