Welcome to Southside Baptist Church
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AT SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST! @ 9:30AM!! We are using the Answers Bible Curriculum
~~ Continue here: Sunday School Information
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God!
- Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student!
- Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level.
- For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education!
~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Nehemiah 8:15 (KJV)
And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities, and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches, and branches of thick trees, to make booths, as [it is] written.
Click here to read more!
Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,