Welcome to Southside
- We gather to worship God in Spirit and in Truth
- We teach the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God
- We seek to maintain a caring, loving, united fellowship
- We desire to honor Jesus Christ and to seek His will in prayer
- We seek to witness to the world by lifestyle and testimony
- We preach CHRIST and His glorious doctrines of grace
Check our News Page for This Week's Schedule!
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AT SOUTHSIDE BAPTIST! @ 9:30AM!! We are using the Answers Bible Curriculum
~~ Continue here: Sunday School Information
SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Our Academic curriculum is anchored in the Word of God!
- Individualized academics maximize the potential of each unique student!
- Christian character training and the Word of God is infused in our curriculum at every grade level.
- For over 30 years Christian families from Bible-believing Churches have teamed up with us for excellent and affordable Christian Education!
~~ Continue here: Southside Christian School
Exodus 2:21 (KJV)
And Moses was content to dwell with the man: and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter.
Click here to read more!
And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.